We are looking for an enthusiastic, and motivated Call Centre Adviser to join a driven and highly performing telephone sales team.
An amazing opportunity…
Joining an established team of call centre advisers, this is an exciting opportunity to change lives through distance learning, and supporting individuals in choosing the right course for them!
Full-time: permanent role, 37.5 hours per week, start date ASAP.
Location: Solihull (near NEC, B37).
Salary: inclusive of a basic salary of £24,000, depending on experience plus excellent commission structure with potential earnings of circa £40,000.
What you’ll get…
- Excellent commission structure, with an added revenue bonus.
- Monetary and gift incentives, recognising hard work and performance.
- Working for an established, family run business where you are part of a growing team.
- Amazing social events.
- Enhanced annual leave allowance and opportunities for more.
- Training and development opportunities.
What it’s all about…
- Using a consultative approach in dealing with warm sales leads through outbound calls to potential students who have enquired about a course.
- Answering inbound calls from potential students.
- Building a rapport with potential students to understand their needs.
- Advising on courses best suited to an individual and their goals.
What we need from you…
- Experience working towards, and able to meet team and individual targets.
- Are enthusiastic, driven, and motivated.
- Confident in speaking to a variety of people, with the ability to build rapport.
- Have experience in a telephone based role, but not essential.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com