Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Administrator will play an exciting and important role in supporting the business in its continued growth and development.
Position type: full-time, permanent role
Location: Solihull (near NEC, B37)
Salary: up to £22,000 (plus commission)
What you’ll get…
- A fabulous range of additional benefits, including 23 days holiday.
- An additional wellness day.
- Excellent training.
- Progression and development opportunities available to the right candidates.
- Amazing company events.
- On-site parking.
What it’s all about…
- Reviewing CVs, shortlisting and contacting candidates.
- Advertising roles on various platforms and social media.
- Preparing and formatting candidate forms for client review.
- Arranging interviews, and emailing confirmations to both the candidate and client.
- Building strong relationships with both candidates and clients, providing a seamless recruitment journey.
- Support the team in networking and business development activities.
- Working with existing templates and updating trackers.
- Manage emails and respond to any queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Supporting the recruitment team and recruitment process where necessary.
What we need from you…
- Recent experience working within a recruitment role.
- Confidence in talking to and building strong relationships with people.
- Excitement and drive in wanting to support people.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong self-motivation and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Administrator position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Bloom Connections will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.