We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous, fast-growing real estate investment organisation who are looking for a proactive and adaptable executive assistant to be a key support to the CEO and wider team.
It’s a great opportunity for an experienced executive assistant to join a great team!
The executive assistant role will involve:
- Acting as the key personnel to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Scheduling meetings and managing email correspondence and telephone enquiries.
You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Location: Knightsbridge/Dartford/travel throughout the UK
Hours: Monday to Friday (office-based) – hours are flexible
Salary: Up to £40,000
To be considered for this executive assistant position, you are required to have recently worked in a similar position, ideally within the real estate industry.
The executive assistant responsibilities consist of, but are not restricted to:
- Acting as the key point of contact for the CEO.
- Creating and maintaining the CEO’s diary, as well as the scheduling of meetings.
- Managing emails, forwarding to the relevant team members.
- Liaising with senior managers to ensure allocated work is to schedule.
- Updating internal software relating to company deals to ensure timelines and deadlines are adhered to.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Drafting letters and documentation.
- Proofreading documentation and highlighting points for consideration.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this executive associate role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience in a similar personal/executive assistant role, ideally within the real estate industry.
- Detail oriented, well organised, and able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive attitude who can be adaptable with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent personal and communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of personal, internally and externally.
- Confident using Microsoft Office and Canva.
- Strong work ethic and amazing attitude.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this executive assistant position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Bloom Connections offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Bloom Connections will not be able to retain your personal information.