We are looking for a professional, outgoing and enthusiastic centre manager to join an established business centre organisation.
You will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service that will attract new business as well as the retention of existing clients.
To be considered for this centre manager position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary: Up to £34,000
The centre manager responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Managing the day to day needs of the existing tenants delivering excellent customer service
- Account management, including the development of existing clients as well renewal negotiations
- Increasing revenue opportunities through business opportunities and renewals
- To promote the building and its services through networking and building strong relationships
- Responsible for the monthly billing and debt management
- Record, monitor and report on occupancy and sales activities
- Ensure all facilities management and maintenance issues are resolved efficiently
- Manage third party relationships and contract renewals
- Ensure the building adheres to Health, Safety and security regulations
- Support the building receptionist and wider team to develop
To be successful in gaining an interview for this centre manager role, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about customer service, constantly striving to improve performance
- Proven successful track record in sales and negotiation
- Excellent leader with experience in coaching and mentoring
- A problem solver who has a proactive approach and flexibility to adapt
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Shows confidence in interacting with a range of clients and colleagues up to board level
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this centre manager position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Bloom Connections offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Bloom Connections will not be able to retain your personal information.