We are looking for a professional, friendly, and well-presented Building Receptionist to join an established business centre organisation.
You will be expected to support the building manager in day-to-day duties ensuring the business centre is running smoothly.
To be considered for this Building Receptionist position you are required to have recently worked in a similar position.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
The Building Receptionist responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries at reception from the clients, acting on those enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Provide facilities management and maintenance.
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a satisfactory manner.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner, transfer the call to the relevant company or take a message.
- Forge strong and beneficial relationships with all clients in the business centre.
- Assist in increasing revenue opportunities through the promotion and sale of business services.
- Arrange meeting room requirements.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post as required.
- Assist in Health, safety, and security regulations.
To be successful in gaining an interview for this Building Receptionist role, we are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates customer led thinking and has a clear understanding of customer service.
- Is passionate about customer service, constantly striving to improve performance.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Shows confidence in interacting with a range of clients and colleagues up to board level.
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this part time receptionist position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Bloom Connections offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, Bloom Connections will not be able to retain your personal information.